Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Windows 10 and pcsuite for the Printer. ...
Windows 10 and pcsuite for the Printer. I have a MaxiSys 908. Everything to do with printing worked great until I got a new windows 10 computer.Any ideas where to get a working printer interface for windows? Please advise

2777 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2017-10-19 17:13:17

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2017-10-14 22:36:42
     Any idea what I need to get back my printing abilities. I tried everything I could but none worked Could not connect to my MaxiSys 908 scanner. Any help would be appreciated

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-10-15 14:42:46 (Reply to:hefaus)

When I tried to install the Maxi Sys PC Software Suite on Windows 10 I thought there would be some sort of Wizard that would open up to install it and I would click Ok and it would install the program with desktop short cuts and logos , but nothing happens. I needed to open DVD drive and view the contents , high light, copy and paste components I need off it to documents , Eject the CD then find the files in documents on your PC and extract them. After that, I got my MaxiSys print function to work off my network printer, but no evidence of any Desktop Icon of a MaxiSys PC Suite component shows on desktop.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2017-10-15 16:26:53 (Reply to:witsend)
     I'm thinking Autel should be on top of this issue. Autel can you answer this question?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-10-15 18:08:08 (Reply to:hefaus)

You would think they be on top of a lot of issues but since they pulled Support off this forum , you have to think support is stretched pretty thin. In better days before the Ford Lawsuit , the lives of the engineers had to be simpler ,basically copying OE stuff with only minor changes, now frustrated with the constant legal heat always on them to convolute everything with software optimizing updates to make everything appear to function in a unique kind of way or to pay Licensing fees, fines, or change  stuff around enough to fly with the bean counters and  legal department on how to retain functionality. You would think the Chinese Government would back up one of their own companies and just tell Ford , GM , Chrysler or whoever to just F@ck Off or we'll throw all your  suits and ties in a muddy rice paddy.If you want to build your Sh@t here in Red  China cheap ,then we have free reign to copy all your software technology to the T and only change things when our engineers can fix the Sh@t and make it run better.LMAO

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2017-10-19 02:36:12 (Reply to:hefaus)
     Well guess what..Autel was on top of it all along. Bad download dumped tried again. Works Prints at least but have not seen the document come on the screen Autel Print. We Shall see. Still loving this shit..71 and climbing so much in the blood. Just can't let it go. Wow the old stuff I could still fix in my sleep. Wonderful time so far. Enjoy an old timer

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2017-10-19 02:38:00
     Enjoy

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-10-19 17:13:17 (Reply to:hefaus)

Age is just a number . If you can still do it , do it:-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPkEm8iEYLE
  Total1 Pages